- 6 years or more of hands-on full-stack experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE), UI, DevOps and web technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with the Spring frameworks
- 3+ years experience with Angular, or a similar component-driven single-page-application framework (ex. React, Vue)
- 3+ years of experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit, Spock, or similar) ,SCA and mock data frameworks
- 1+ years of solid Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban and XP preferred)
- 5+ years of DevOps experience (experience needed in Devops to support Application).CI/CD
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate management.
- knowledge in OO Design Principles, core OOPS, JEE Design patterns as well as their implementation in real world applications.
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services, microservices experience is a must.
- Red Hat BPM suite experience, or Drools experience or similar experience working on rules engine.
- Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, JBoss,APM, Oracle Relational Databases,Jenkins,Github,Swagger,Atlassian Products,Rally,Sonar,Junit,Openshift,Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with developing Typescript applications for the frontend
- Familiarity with reactive and event-driven programming concepts such as in the RxJs, RxJava, etc. libraries
- Experience with performance, network & cloud infrastructure techniques and how they fit to design & delivery.?